Shine at the Bluecoat is a website for young creatives that put on monthly competitions in 2009, where the user could come along and create something using the tools for that month.
- 3d model of the Super Lamb Banana that users could paint their own design on.
- Villain Creator - with interactive facial features, clothing and accessories.
- Pendent creator - this enabled users to drag various design elements on to a pendant of their choice.
- Wallpaper designer - this allowed floral designs to be made that automatically made them tessellate and displayed the design within a virtual living room.
- Music Application - this let users drag sounds onto a number of tracks so that beats could be created.
- Pinball Application - this used a physics engine to calculate collisions just like the real game.
- Dance Game - This was similar to guitar hero and involved the user hitting the appropriate shoe logo as images came towards them.
- Vampire Creator - with interactive facial features, clothing and accessories.